Sunday, May 3, 2009

belimbing besi dan limau kasturi

Could I act like you, and put a smile on my face
Not even for a second, would I lie to myself
Too many things are missing, and there's a tear in my eye
It's not a question or an answer, but it will change your mind

We'll be the same tomorrow
'Cause we all been painted by numbers
We're dancin' as we borrow
You said it was love
I said I'd like you to be mine

the sounds-painted by numbers (2006)


it was a nice evening...
having some fun with all of u makes me feel very sad...
is getting closer to say goodbye...
can u imagine how hard for me to face all of this...
it's just a matter of time...

i really hope all of us can end this semester with nice memories...
dont ever give me your tears...
just a nice smile...

thank you buddies...

No comments: